Activation Key to Machinery's Handbook Guide 29th Edition
This activation key unlocks the content of the Guide on the Machinery's Handbook 29 CD. You must be in possession of Machinery's Handbook 29 CD. When you order, your acivation key (OrderID) will be sent by email. Just re-run the Handbook CD setup program to enter you OrderID. Setup will complete the installation of the Guide.
Once activated, you'll be able to access over 100 additional interactive math solutions and the entire Guide in PDF format. The Guide is tightly integrated with the Handbook. Hundred of cross references let you jump from topics in the Guide to related areas in the Handbook. Completely updated and revised to reflect the changes and additions made to the Handbook, this Guide enables users to maximize the enormous practical value available from Machinery's Handbook.
- Illustrates through hundreds of examples, solutions, and answered questions how to take full advantage of the Handbook to solve the types of problems typically encountered in both drafting rooms and machine shops.
- Allows readers to become thoroughly familiar with the vast range of content found in the Handbook.
- By taking advantage of the opportunity to practice the many practical techniques explained in this Guide, users will be able to quickly and easily obtain the solution or information needed.
Table of Contents
- Dimensions and Areas of Circles
- Chords, Segments, Hole Circles, and Spheres
- Formulas and their Rearrangement
- Spreadsheet Calculations
- Calculations Involving Logarithms
- Dimensions, Areas, and Volumes of Geometrical Figures
- Functions of Angles
- Solution of Right-Angle Triangles
- Solution of Oblique Triangles
- Figuring Tapers
- Tolerances and Allowances for Machine Parts
- Using Standards Data and Information
- Standard Screw and Pipe Threads
- Problems in Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Design of Shafts and Keys for Power Transmission
- Problems in Designing and Cutting Gears
- Cutting Speeds, Feeds, and Machining Power
- Numerical Control
- General Review Questions
- Answers to Practice Exercises
- How to Use Interactive Math
- Conversion Factors
- List of Interactive Equations