Advanced AutoCAD 2011 Exercise Workbook
This is the right book for you if you liked the author's "Beginning AutoCAD" workbook, you're looking for a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text, or you want to learn more about AutoCAD such as as Xref, Attributes, and 3D solids. Totally updated for AutoCAD 2011 and 2011 LT, it includes the new and enhanced 3D printing, Visual Styles, Grips and Gizmo Tool. All exercises print easily on your 8 ½" x 11" printer.
Shows you step-by-step HOW TO:
- Customize your workspace: Create new Ribbon tabs and panels, Customize the Quick Access Toolbar, Customize the Status Bar.
- Create master setup drawings for decimals or architecture.
- Create Isometric drawings and dimensions.
- Insert just about anything using the Design Center.
- Easily understand Blocks, Dynamic Blocks and Attributes.
- Use the time-saving External Reference commands.
- Learn the basics for 3-dimensional drawing.
- Work with the powerful Table maker.
Cheryl R. Shrock is a retired professor and chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, California. She is an Autodesk registered author/publisher and has written 20 books on AutoCAD. Ms. Shrock began teaching CAD in 1990. Prior to teaching, she owned and operated a commercial product /machine design business where designs were created and documented using CAD. These workbooks are a combination of her teaching skills and her industry experience.
Cheryl R. Shrock is a retired professor and chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast Coll ege in Costa Mesa, California. She is an Autodesk registered author/publisher and has written 20 books on AutoCAD.