Advanced AutoCAD 2012 Exercise Workbook
Are your AutoCAD skills good at a basic level? Perhaps you recently completed Cheryl R. Shrock's Beginning AutoCAD 2012 Exercise Workbook. Let's grow those skills with Shrock's Advanced AutoCAD 2012 Exercise Workbook. In usual fashion for this noted author, you'll receive a clear, no-nonsense easy-to-follow workbook (460 pages). This volume is fully updated for AutoCAD 2012 and 2012 LT. You'll quickly learn advanced commands including Xref, Attributes and 3D solids. Key commands and enhanced features include:
- 3D Associative Array
- 3D AutoSnap Marker
- Inventor Fusion
- DWG Conversion capabilities
- Improved performance when opening large 3D models
- Orbiting, Fillet and Camfer Edge
- Presspull functionality
- UCS control enhancements
- All exercises print easily on standard printers.
Advanced AutoCAD 2012 Exercise Workbook demonstrates step-by-step how to::
- Customize your workspace
- Create new Ribbon tabs and panels
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Customize the Status Bar.
- Create master setup drawings for decimals or architecture
- Create Isometric drawings and dimensions
- Insert just about anything using the Design Center
- Easily understand Blocks, Dynamic Blocks and Attributes
- Use time-saving External Reference commands Learn the basics for 3-dimensional drawings
- Work with the powerful Table maker
- Create Parametric objects using Geometric and Dimensional constraints.
What's missing? Guidance for requesting a pay raise after you've completed the workbook. Order now.
Cheryl R. Shrock is a retired professor and chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, California. She is an Autodesk registered author/publisher and has written 20 books on AutoCAD. Ms. Shrock began teaching CAD in 1990. Prior to teaching, she owned and operated a commercial product /machine design business where designs were created and documented using CAD. These workbooks are a combination of her teaching skills and her industry experience.
Cheryl R. Shrock is a retired professor and chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast Coll ege in Costa Mesa, California. She is an Autodesk registered author/publisher and has written 20 books on AutoCAD.