Advanced AutoCAD 2013 Exercise Workbook
Cheryl R. Shrock
Advanced AutoCAD 2013 Exercise Workbook is the right book if you liked the author's Beginning AutoCAD Exercise Workbook; or you are seeking a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text; or you want to learn more about AutoCAD such as Xref, Attributes, and 3D solids.
Totally updated for AutoCAD 2013 and 2013 LT, Advanced AutoCAD 2013 Exercise Workbook includes Enhanced 3D Operations, Create Details, and Projected and Section Views from 3D Models. All exercises print easily on a standard 8.5" x 11" printer. For use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2013 only.
Shows you step-by-step HOW TO:
- Customize your workspace: Create new Ribbon tabs and panels, Customize the Quick Access Toolbar, Customize the Status Bar.
- Create master setup drawings for decimals or architecture.
- Create Isometric drawings and dimensions.
- Insert just about anything using the Design Center.
- Easily understand Blocks, Dynamic Blocks and Attributes.
- Use the time-saving External Reference commands.
- Learn the basics for 3-dimensional drawing.
- Work with the powerful Table maker.
- Create Parametric objects using Geometric and Dimensional constraints.
Cheryl R. Shrock is a retired professor and chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa, California. She is an Autodesk registered author/publisher and has written 20 books on AutoCAD. Ms. Shrock began teaching CAD in 1990. Prior to teaching, she owned and operated a commercial product /machine design business where designs were created and documented using CAD. These workbooks are a combination of her teaching skills and her industry experience.
Cheryl R. Shrock is a retired professor and chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast Coll ege in Costa Mesa, California. She is an Autodesk registered author/publisher and has written 20 books on AutoCAD.