Advanced AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbook
Cheryl R. Shrock and Steve Heather
This is the right book for users who liked the author’s “Beginning AutoCAD” workbook and want to learn more about AutoCAD’s features, including Xref, Attributes, and 3D solids. This clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text is totally updated for AutoCAD 2016 and 2016 LT, and it offers several new and improved features. All exercises are easy to print on standard 8 ½" x 11" paper. For use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2016 only.
- Start Tab page, containing two sliding content frames, Learn and Create, enabling you to quickly access recent drawing files, templates, product updates, and online resources.
- DIM command, allowing you to create dimensions based on a selected object.
- Enhanced Status Bar, giving you greater control of the tools you want displayed.
- Isometric Grid Pattern now displays Lines instead of Dots.
- Command Preview is enhanced to allow for Blend, Erase, Scale, Stretch, and Rotate commands.
- Improved graphics with Line Smoothing and the display of perfect curves.
Cheryl R. Shrock recently retired as Professor and Chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast College (CA) where she had taught since 1990. She is an Autodesk® registered author. Previous to teaching, she owned and operated a commercial product and machine design company, using CAD to create and document designs. This book draws upon both her teaching and industry experience.
Steve Heather has 30-plus years of experience as a practicing mechanical engineer and has taught AutoCAD to engineering and architectural students at the college level. He is an authorized AutoCAD beta tester and a member of AutoCAD Connected Desktop Customer Council. Steve lives near Canterbury, England and welcomes taking your questions at: email@example.com
Cheryl R. Shrock is a retired professor and chairperson of Computer Aided Design at Orange Coast Coll ege in Costa Mesa, California. She is an Autodesk registered author/publisher and has written 20 books on AutoCAD.