This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 - 14 days.
This lavishly illustrated introduction to fixture design takes the reader from concept to building. It details the mechanics, materials used, commercially available components, design procedures, and economics.
- Uses basic terms to explain fixture design.
- Focuses on actual tooling procedures throughout.
- Provides a full understanding of the design and application of fixture tools and checking fixtures, welding fixtures and procedures, three-dimensional space in checking compound warped surfaces, measurement systems, and the simple mathematics required.
Table of Contents
- Fixtures Types and Applications
- Welding Fixtures
- Machining and Fabricating Fixtures
- Checking Fixtures
- Reading Body Panel Part Prints
- Drafting Materials and Medium
- Fixture Layout
- Standard Components and Applications
- Manufactured Components and Applications
- Fixture Construction Materials
- Fixture Design: Concept Manufacturing Processes
- The Engineering Industry Workplace
- Tooling Component Suppliers and Manufacturers
- English-Metric Conversions