Blueprint Reading Basics: Como Leer Dibujos Industriales
Warren Hammer and Louis Ricardo
Blueprint Reading Basics has been a popular textbook in the academic and industrial world for many years. And now the new Spanish-language edition, Como Leer Dibujos Industriales, is sure to become just as reliable for Spanish-speaking students and apprentices who need to learn how to interpret and read blueprints that are written in English.
Containing the first six chapters of the English-language edition,Como Leer Dibujos Industriales includes tolerances and provides a practical training program for reading industrial blueprints. Como Leer Dibujos Industriales can be used alone or as a companion to the English-language edition.
- Contains the following sections in Spanish: Preface, Text and Captions, Review Questions and Answers
- Written in the same non-technical and easy-to-read style as the English-language edition
- Numerous worksheets with English and Spanish instructions or only Spanish instructions
- Special skills such as drafting techniques and freehand drawing are not required.
- The Basics of Blueprints
- The Reading of Blueprints
- The Lines and Views of Blueprints
- The Total Blueprint