This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 - 14 days.
Kenneth A Stroud and Dexter J Booth
Using the same innovative and proven approach that made the authors’ Engineering Mathematics a worldwide bestseller, Complex Variables may be used in the classroom or as an in-depth self-study guide. Its unique programmed approach patiently presents the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion together with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
Complex Variables also contains quizzes, learning outcomes, and "Can You?" checklists that guide readers through each topic and reinforce learning and comprehension. Both students and professionals alike will find this book a very effective learning tool and reference.
- Uses a unique programmed approach that takes readers through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
- Contains many Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists.
- Ideal as a classroom textbook or a self-learning manual.
- Functions of a Real Variable
- Complex Numbers
- Polar and Exponential Forms
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Complex Mappings
- Partial Differentiation
- Complex Calculus