Published: June, 2015
Published: May, 2015
Published: June, 2015
All Computers and Programs Products
6 Item(s)Grid List |
This is THE book for users of AutoCAD® who are looking for the same great, step-by-step instruction and illustrations in the Beginning AutoCAD® Exercise Workbookand want to delve deeper into AutoCAD 2017’s features. Designed for students, teachers, and professionals in the field, the Advanced AutoCAD® 2017 Exercise Workbook includes invaluable, updated coverage of essential features for intermediate and advanced users. For example, this new book covers creating Metric master templates, border and title blocks, and dimension styles.
- PDF Import command allowing users to import a .pdf file directly into AutoCAD as usable geometry and/or text.
- Instructions on the Share Design View command, explaining how to share a design on the web without compromising the original drawing data.
- Dialog Box enhancements, plus useful Qs & As.
- Two new dimension commands, Associative Centerlines and Associative Center Marks, which are both fully editable.
- How to send 3D model designs to a 3D printer, or save them for use at a later date.
- A refreshed cover design highlights the latest editions of the AutoCAD Exercise Workbook series.
For the first time, this top-selling Workbook and the companion title Beginning AutoCAD® 2017 Exercise Workbook now include both METRIC and INCH measurements side by side, so that readers worldwide can benefit from all of the instructions and exercises. The best-selling title, which has been helping AutoCAD users for more than two decades, is better than ever!Learn More
This unique text/lab manual contains introductory concepts in the fields of Human Machine Interface and Programmable Logic Controllers, plus 14 hands-on step-by-step activities. These activities provide experiences in creating various process-control applications with HMI devices and software. This programming allows the HMI systems operator to interface and interact with the system. The aim of this book is to introduce high school and college students, plus those in the professional fields of process control and automation to the capabilities of HMI.Learn More
This book has been written for the undergraduate PLC course that introduces the student to a broad range of knowledge and skills that are essential to using PLCs to implement control schemes in a variety of industries. The text is comprehensive in that it covers control logic design, PLC hardware and software, PLC instructions, and PLC programming.Learn More
$47.95For new users of AutoCAD®, or those simply brushing up on their skills, there is no better resource. Beginning AutoCAD® 2017 Exercise Workbook provides step-by-step instructions with corresponding screen shots illustrating exactly what the user will see when using the software. All of the new bells and whistles of AutoCAD 2017 are featured. For instance, users can now directly import a .PDF drawing, including both the geometry and text, into drawing entities that can be modified within AutoCAD. A Game-Changer!: For the first time, this top-selling Workbook and the companion title Advanced AutoCAD® 2017 Exercise Workbook now include both METRIC and INCH measurements side by side, so that readers worldwide can benefit from all of the instructions and exercises. Learn More
Organized in 13 sections, this indispensable aid and handy reference is perfect for students, teachers, and all on the job AutoCAD users who are on the go and need an occasional reminder on how to use a command. This pocket reference is not intended to be a substitute for an introductory textbook. To learn AutoCAD quickly and easily, you’ll want to obtain a copy of Beginning AutoCAD Exercise Workbook by the same authors.Learn More
Advanced AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbook is the right book for users if they liked the author’s Beginning AutoCAD workbook, or they’re looking for a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text, or they want to learn more about AutoCAD such as Xref, Attributes, and 3D solids. Totally updated for AutoCAD 2016 and 2016 LT, it offers several new and improved features. All exercises print easily on a standard 8 ½” x 11” printer. For use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2016 only.Learn More
This illustrated handbook provides a complete course, taking readers step-by-step through the basic operations of SolidWorks. Written by an expert of this versatile program, it reveals how SolidWorks, a full two-way parametric design tool, can be used to create fluid models with myriad features. It can be used in virtually any setting, from four-year engineering community colleges and vocational/technical schools to industrial training centers. As a well-designed self-study manual, it also serves as a how-to reference for on the job use.Learn More
For Use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2016 only
Beginning AutoCAD 2016 Exercise Workbook is the right book for users new to AutoCAD or who want to brush up on the basics. This is a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text that helps user learn AutoCAD quickly and easily. All exercises print easily on a standard 8 ½” x 11” printer.Learn More
Advanced Metalcutting Calculators in U.S. & Metric Units: Milling, Turning, Boring, Drilling, and Machining Time (software)$89.95
Advanced Metalcutting Calculators contains four calculators for major metalcutting operations: Milling, Turning, Boring,Drilling; and a fifth for calculating exact Machining Time when facing, cutting off, and deep grooving. All calculators are developed in Microsoft Excel and execute all parameters in both U.S. and metric units. These calculators provide computations more accurate than any other calculators on the market and can be used by anyone involved in manufacturing, including machinists, technicians, and engineers.
Power requirements when milling, turning, boring, or drilling are calculated by tangential force and cutting speed, or by torque and the number of revolutions per minute. These requirements are calculated when cutting inserts are sharp and prior to indexing or changing them
- Cutting force versus ultimate tensile strength of the work material and area of the chip.
- Torque at spindle versus cutting force and the cutter diameter.
- Adjustments to feed rate depending on the cutter geometry and width of cut
- Cutting force components – tangential force versus depth of cut, feed rate, and the work material’s power constant; feed and radial forces versus tangential force and the coefficients of proportionality, depending on the group of work materials.
- Torque at spindle versus tangential force and the workpiece diameter
BORING CALCULATOR (in addition to the same two features immediately above)
- Deflection versus resulting cutting force, unsupported length of the boring bar, moment of inertia of the bar cross-sectional area, and the modulus of elasticity of the bar material. Note: The method of determining feed and radial forces when turning and boring, and the calculators that utilize this method are patented (US Patent # 6,836,697)
- Tangential force versus drill diameter, feed rate, power constant of the work material, and the drill wear factor.
- Thrust (axial force) versus tangential force and the coefficient of proportionality establishing thrust-to-tangential force ratio.
- Torque at the drill versus tangential force and the drill diameter.
- Radius of the workpiece when the machine tool spindle runs at the maximum rpm.
- Machining time (in minutes) when facing or cutting off to the center of the workpiece; or when deep grooving, facing, or cutting off to a shoulder of the workpiece.
This completely revised Second Edition of "Computer Graphics" includes valuable information on major organizational changes within the last few years. This edition brings to the fore the basic mathematical tools of computer graphics, including vectors, matrices, and transformations. Additionally, it provides a strong, comprehensive base in exploring math, computer science, physics, engineering, and in special subjects such as algebraic and computational geometry, geometric modeling, and CAD/CAM. A highly diversified book that can be utilized as a primary textbook, supplemental teaching resource, individual tutorial, or key reference text.
- Includes new chapters on symmetry, limit and continuity, constructive solid geometry, and the Bezier curve.
- Provides many new figures and exercises.
- Contains an annotated suggested reading list with exercises and answers in each chapter.
- Appeals to both academics and professionals.
- Offers a new solutions manual for instructors.