Guide to World Screw Threads
P A Sidders
Looking for the eBook version? Click here.
Now in paperback, Guide to World Screw Threads provides an excellent overview of all standards for users and producers of fasteners and equipment designers who must specify fasteners.
Provides encyclopedic coverage of the different types of threads standardized throughout the world. It includes:
- Unified and American thread series
- American translational and American pipe threads
- British threads of Whitworth and non-Whitworth forms
- ISO metric threads
- French automobile
- German and Swiss metric threads.
- British Threads of Whitworth Form
- British Threads of Non-Whitworth Form
- Unified and American Series
- American Translational Threads
- American Pipe Threads
- A.P.I. Casing and Standard Tubing
- Continental Forms and Series
- Hotological Screws
- Inspection by the Wire Method
- Nut, Bolt, and Screw Dimensions
- Tapping Sizes; Progressive Drill Sizes
- Glossary - English, French, German