Machinery's Handbook's 30th Edition - CD-ROM Upgrade Only
Note: The CD-ROM Upgrade is a complete version of Machinery’s Handbook 30 CD that is offered only to registered owners of a previous edition CD-ROM. Owners of previous CD-ROM versions 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29 are eligible to purchase Machinery’s Handbook 30 CD at a substantial discount. Proof of ownership of a previous CD version requires that a valid previous-edition CD Registration number be entered during program installation.
If you have not bought the CD-ROM before, click here for the new 30th edition CD-ROM.
At installation, you'll be asked to enter your previous version's registration number. The registration number is printed on a white paper label that appears as follows:
- For the stand-alone CD and Toolbox/CD combo, the label is attached inside the CD case
- For the Large-print/CD combo, the CD is in a sleeve on the inside of the end paper. The label is attached to the sleeve.
The Machinery's Handbook, 30th Edition, CD-ROM Upgrade contains the complete contents of the print edition, presented in Adobe PDF format. This popular and well-known format allows viewing and printing of pages that are identical to those of the printed book, includes the ability to magnify the view of any page, and permits rapid searching of the entire Machinery’s Handbook. Navigation aids in the form of thousands of clickable bookmarks, page cross references, and index entries take you quickly to any page referenced.
In addition to the full print edition, the Machinery’s Handbook CD-ROM Upgrade also includes almost 1,000 pages of additional data, mostly material that was published in previous print editions but subsequently removed due to space restrictions. This includes additional indexes of the entire content, expanded tables of popular content, original material on many topics from previous print editions, and the entire contents of the companion book Machinery’s Handbook, 30th Edition, Guide.
- Displays text and graphics exactly as created.
- Contains zoom features for detailed viewing of any page.
- Features complete text searches to locate information quickly and easily.
- Includes interlinks to connect to related topics and examples, including a live index.
- Individual pages print correctly on virtually any printing device.
- As a bonus, cut and paste capabilities enable users to insert text and graphics into other documents and programs.
Minimum Requirements: Windows Operating System XP and later, including Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit • Internet connection for authorization • Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Properties, Treatment, and Testing of Materials
- Dimensioning, Gaging, and Measuring
- Tooling and Toolmaking • Machining Operations
- Manufacturing Processes
- Threads and Threading
- Gears, Splines, and Cams
- Machine Elements
- Measuring Units
- Index of Standards
- Index of Materials
- Additional on the CD: Guide to Machinery's Handbook, 30th Edition.