Machinery's Handbook 30th Edition - Toolbox and Machinist Calc Pro 2 Combo
The Machinist Calc Pro 2
Now with Materials, Machinist Calc Pro 2 is a dedicated handheld machining math and reference tool providing a complete assortment of machine shop solutions. Ideal for machining pros and shop owners who want to increase productivity and profits in the design, layout and set-up stages of production and reduce wear and tear on costly cutting tools, as well as students moving on to a career in manufacturing and machining.
Built-in Functions and Calculations:
- Materials - choose from 20 popular materials
- Speeds and Feeds calculate for milling, turning and drilling; cutting speed, spindle speed (RPM), feed rate (IPM), cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load, number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning adjustment factor
- Processes - face milling, end milling, slot milling, turning, boring, drilling
- Built-in Drill and Thread Size Tables - save time and steps (Compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and ANSI/ASME B1.13M-2005)
- Enter Numeric, Fractional, Metric Thread Sizes and Drill Sizes - and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes plus pitch, major and minor diameters
- Right Triangle Math - plus trigonometric functions
- Tools - high speed, carbide, and high performance
- Drill Points - enter the cutting angle and drill size to calculate the drill point cut depth
- Bolt Pattern Hole Layouts - enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
- 3-Wire Measure - enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
- Work in and Convert between U.S. and Metric Units
Machinery's Handbook 30th Edition
For more than 100 years, Machinery's Handbook has been the most popular reference work in metalworking, design, engineering and manufacturing facilities, and technical schools and colleges throughout the world. It is universally acknowledged as an extraordinarily authoritative, comprehensive, and practical tool, providing its users with the most fundamental and essential aspects of sophisticated manufacturing practice. The 30th edition of the “Bible of the Metalworking Industries” contains major revisions of existing content, as well as new material on a variety of topics. It is the essential reference for mechanical, manufacturing, and industrial engineers, designers, draftsmen, toolmakers, machinists, engineering and technology students, and the serious home hobbyist.
New in the 30th Edition
- Expanded metrology section including v-blocks and micrometer, vernier, and dial calipers.
- New fluid power section covering pneumatic, hydraulic, and vacuum theory and applications.
- New powder metallurgy section, including additive manufacturing.
- Even more useful specs, including tap drill sizes for Unified threads, reaming allowances for drilling, standard mesh and grit sizes, rules for figuring tapers, and assembly with pins and studs.
- Includes recently added information on sheet metal and presses, keys and keyways, shaft alignment, taps and tapping, helical coil screw thread inserts, metric screw threads, miniature screws, fluid mechanics, solid geometry, statistics, calculating hole coordinates and thread dimensions, and distinguishing between bolts and screws.
- Mathematics Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Properties, Treatment, and Testing of Materials
- Dimensioning, Gaging, and Measuring
- Tooling and Toolmaking
- Machining Operations
- Manufacturing Processes
- Threads and Threading
- Gears, Splines, and Cams
- Machine Elements
- Measuring Units