Managing Factory Maintenance, Second Edition (CD-ROM)
Looking for the eBook version? Click here.
Tap into Joel Levitt's vast array of experience and learn how to improve almost any aspect of your maintenance organization (including your own abilities)! Managing Factory Maintenance, Second Edition (CD-ROM in PDF) is a classic that educates readers about the globalization of production and the changing of the guard of maintenance leadership, and then gives them real usable ideas to aid in these areas.
Completely reorganized for the second edition, the material is presented within the context of major sections. Managing Factory Maintenance, Second Edition tells the story of maintenance management in factory settings. It provides coverage of potential problems and new opportunities, what bosses really want, specifics for improvement of maintenance and production, World Class Maintenance Management revisited and revised, quality improvement, complete coverage of current maintenance practices, processes, process aids, interfaces and strategies, as well as personal and personnel development strategies.
- Contains a specialized glossary so users can more easily understand the
specialized language of factory maintenance.
- Provides specific “how-to” tips and concrete techniques and examples for continuous improvement.
- Updates the 20 steps to world class maintenance to include the 6 areas of focus for world class maintenance.
- Includes a completely updated maintenance evaluation questionnaire that
reflects new techniques and technologies.
- Breaks down and explains the three-team approach to maintenance work.
- Offers new sections on: managing shutdowns, craft training, and communications.
- Contains major revisions to the RCM discussion and includes a new discussion about PMO.
Requirements: The CD-ROM is compatible with most Microsoft Windows operating systems from Windows 98 to Windows 8 and 8 Pro. The product requires Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat (click here to download the free Adobe Reader). The CD-ROM should operate with corresponding Windows-compatible hardware, including desktops, notebooks, laptops, netbooks and tablet computers. Internet access is required for product activation.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, the CD-ROM version is not compatible with Windows 8 RT, smart phones and tablets including the iPhone, iPad, Android devices and/or ebook readers such as Kindle, Nook or the Sony Wi-Fi E-Reader.
- What is the Context for Managing Maintenance?
- Evaluating Current Maintenance Practices
- Maintenance Processes
- Maintenance Process Aids
- Maintenance Strategies: Approaches to Deterioration
- Maintenance Interfaces: Where Does Maintenance Fit In?
- Personal and Personnel Development