This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 - 14 days.
Looking for the eBook version? Click here.
Written primarily for those responsible for the reliability of equipment and the production operation, Overall Equipment Effectiveness is a unique book centered on developing and measuring true overall equipment effectiveness or OEE.
The author demonstrates that true OEE correlates with factory output, provides a methodology to link OEE with net profits that can be used by reliability managers to build solid business cases for improvement projects, and draws on his own experience by presenting successful improvement applications in every chapter. Additionally, it will also help practitioners better understand total predictive maintenance (TPM) and develop an effective foundation to support reliability-centered maintenance (RCM).
- Develops a minimum set of definitions, a practice application, including three methods of computation, and reconciliation of OEE and various losses.
- Provides the platform and reasons for maintenance and production to work synergistically.
- Helps to identify the “hidden factory” that exists within the current system in order to begin leveraging its' potential into real bottom line results.
- Integrates the famous “Theory of Constraints” aspects into an easy to understand shutdown strategy example.
- Contains many practical examples throughout to illustrate techniques and methods in a way everyone can easily understand.
- Understanding the Power of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Learning the Basics of OEE Metrics
- The Financial Aspects of OEE
- People Expectations
- The Value Fulcrum, Understanding Priority Setting/Focus
- Win-Win Maintenance/Equipment Shutdown Strategies
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability/System Performance Analysis (RAM/SPA)
- A General Tool for Acceptance Testing