Pipefitters Handbook, Third Edition
Forrest R Lindsey
Looking for the eBook version? Click here.
A Timeless Classic!
Pipefitters Handbook, Third Edition is compact and pocket-sized. This handy reference contains thousands of facts and figures relevant to pipefitters, steamfitters-anyone concerned with layout and installation of pipe.
- Provides answers to all sorts of problems indigenous to power and industrial pipebending, and the fabrication of welding fittings in both shop and field.
- Logically categorizes all material according to job description, supporting each working table with a clear example of how to use it.
- Includes a special reference section that gives instant data on the 24 most useful on-the-job subjects, such as spark tests for metals, sheet metal weights, valve types, weights and measures, and many more.
- Discusses all types of bends; elbows, tees, and crosses; plastic pipe; soldering and brazing; travel and run; fitting dimensions; threading pipe; relative physical properties; and more.
- Power and Industrial Pipe Bending
- Pipe Fabrications
- Soldering and Brazing
- Offset Connections
- Reference Data