This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 - 14 days.
Drawing from his 35 years experience as an instructor and technical writer in the field, the author provides instructors, students, and professionals with a wealth of welding technology in a readable and comprehensive handbook.
Describes-in detail-the technology and manipulative procedures for making successful welds in all welding positions, types of joints and metals. Offers hundreds of hints on how to solve every on-the-job welding problem.
- Technology of Welding Arc Behavior
- Workpiece-Warping and Weld-Cracking Controls
- Welding Sheet Metal
- Low-Hydrogen-Electrode Characteristics and Applications
- Welding Stainless Steel
- Brazing and Welding Cast Iron
- Welding Aluminum and Magnesium
- Welding Steel Pipe (SMAW)
- Welding Stainless-Steel Pipe and Tubing
- Welding Aluminum Pipe
- Build-Up and Hard Surfacing
- The Art of Arc and Flame Cutting Metal
- Weld-Size Determination