This is a Print-On-Demand book and is printed upon receipt of your order. It is not returnable except for product defects. Delivery will take approximately 10 - 14 days.
Looking for an eBook version? Click here.
Completely revised and updated, this new edition of a classic reference focuses on the financial approach to the subject—a methodology that produces quantifiable results allowing a TPM program to be sustainable. And while clarifying what TPM is and what it is not, it clearly presents the economic value of TPM and shows how to calculate the Return on Investment (ROI) that a company can expect. It is the perfect resource for anyone who is considering implementing TPM or looking for ways of improving their current process.
- Various case studies that show how to explain the value of OEE to everyone in the organization, from the senior executive to the shop floor personnel.
- OEE discussions showing how to “dollarize” results and present the financial terms to executive financial personnel.
- A clarification of the goals and objectives of TPM, allowing TPM Champions to clearly present a TPM business case to their organizations.
- Explanations of the pitfalls that may be encountered during TPM implementation and how to avoid or correct these problems.
- The History and Impact of Total Productive Maintenance
- Defining Equipment Losses
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Activities Before TPM
- Developing the TPM Implementation Plan
- Preventive Maintenance
- Maintenance Inventory Controls
- Improving Maintenance Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Maintenance Information Systems
- Capacity Assurance Technicians
- Total Economic Maintenance
- Team-Based Maintenance
- Performance Indicators for TPM
- The Future of TPM
- Maintaining the TPM Vision