Vector Analysis (CD-ROM in PDF)
Kenneth A Stroud and Dexter J Booth
Using the same innovative and proven approach that made the authors' Engineering Mathematics a worldwide bestseller, Vector Analysis (CD-ROM in PDF) can be used in the classroom or as an in-depth self-study guide.
- Its unique programmed approach patiently presents the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion together with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
- It also contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes, and Can You? checklists that guide readers through each topic and reinforce learning and comprehension.
- Both students and professionals alike will find this book a very effective learning tool and reference.
Requirements: The CD-ROM is compatible with most Microsoft Windows operating systems from Windows 98 to Windows 8 and 8 Pro. The product requires Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat (click here to download the free Adobe Reader). The CD-ROM should operate with corresponding Windows-compatible hardware, including desktops, notebooks, laptops, netbooks and tablet computers. Internet access is required for product activation.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, the CD-ROM version is not compatible with Windows 8 RT, smart phones and tablets including the iPhone, iPad, Android devices and/or ebook readers such as Kindle, Nook or the Sony Wi-Fi E-Reader.
- Partial Differentiation
- Application of Partial Differentiation
- Polar Coordinates
- Double and Triple Integrals
- Differentials and Line Integrals
- Vector Integration
- Curvilinear Coordinates
- Surface and Volume Integrals
- Vector Differentiation